|| Young scientists of the NAS of Belarus acquainted with the RCTT's activity
Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of RCTT, met with young scientists of the NAS of Belarus 23 April 2013. Meeting theme: "Technology transfer or knowledge can be successfully selling product".
The meeting was organized by the Council of Young Scientists of the NAS of Belarus. The event was attended by more than 20 employees out of 10 institutes of the NAS of Belarus.
The participants familiarized with the activities of RCTT and discussed the following questions:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- the means and instruments of technology transfer;
- the current state and prospects for development of technology transfer in Belarus;
- the role of technology transfer centers at scientific organizations.
Participants of the meeting were informed about the retraining courses on the specialty 1-26 02 88 "Technology Transfer", the International Conference “Development of the Technology Transfer Networks for Innovations” which will be held in Minsk on 30-31 May 2013, German information resources of education and research:
- www.research-in-germany.de - global portal of German science
- www.humboldt-foundation.de - information of Humboldt Foundation about opportunities for supportn
- www.dfg.de - information about DFG assistance programs
- www.euraxess.de - information and consultation platform for foreign researchers who are interested in staying in Germany
- www.hochschulkompass.de - information about learning opportunities in higher education and international cooperation
- www.daad.de, www.study-in.de/de/ - information about learning opportunities at German universities and scholarships
- www.das-ranking.de - a database with a rating of universities
The participants of the meeting were informed about international projects with the RCTT’s participation:
- Climate Change, Cultural Heritage & Energy Efficient Monuments,
- UNIDO Project to Enhance the Industrial Integration of EurAsEC Countries,
- LT.InnoConnect.BY - Innovation networking for economic development.
Each of the participants received a set of the RCTT's leaflets:
- “RCTT: Promotion of Cooperation Between Hi-Tech Developers, Entrepreneurs and Investors”,
- “Technology Transfer, What Is It?” (the leaflet preferably for young communities),
- “Technology Transfer: Union of Science and Business” (the leaflet preferably for entrepreneurs),
- Flyer of the Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007–2013 project "COOL Bricks - Climate Change, Cultural Heritage & Energy Efficient Monuments" (in Russian),
- Flyer of the international project "LT.InnoConnect.BY - Innovation networking for economic development",
- Flyer of the International Conference “Development of the Technology Transfer Networks for Innovations” (Minsk, Belarus, 30-31 May, 2013),
- Flyer of the Retraining Courses on the Specialty 1-26 02 88 "Technology Transfer”.
In addition, the participants were informed about the manuals of RCTT, in particular:
- Guide book "Policies and Legislation in the Technology Transfer Domain: World’s and National Experience" (in Russian);
- Manual Expert Appraisal of Technology Commercialization Projects (in Russian);
- Manual Funding of Commercialization Projects (in Russian);
- Manual Promoting Commercialization Projects by Using the Technology Transfer Networks (in Russian);
- Manual Promotion of Commercialization Projects by Using the Network of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer of the Republic of Belarus (in Russian);
- Training guide "Getting Started with the EU ICT Research" (in Russian);
- Elaboration of project proposals to the European Union programs of international technical assistance: guidelines for partners from Belarus (in Russian)