Another Seminar "Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity"
Yet another seminar "Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity" took place in Minsk on 15 February 2013. The event was held at the Institute of Professional Resources in Industry. The seminar was moderated by Director of RCTT Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy.
Attendees of the seminar - 30 employees included in the current and prospective reserve for positions of senior and middle managers of Belarusian industrial enterprises and organizations (JSC "Grodno Azot", JSC "MAZ", JSC "Belfa", JSC "C.I. Vavilov MMZ", JSC "BelAZ", P/A "Minsk Tractor Works", JSC "MPOVT", JSC "BMP", JSC "Mogilev Metallurgical Plant ", OJSC" StankoGomel ", JSC "Screen", etc.).
During the seminar there were several topical issues taken up:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- the means and instruments of technology transfer;
- the current state and prospects for development of technology transfer in Belarus.
The participant of the seminar was informed about international projects with the RCTT’s participation:
- Climate Change, Cultural Heritage & Energy Efficient Monuments,
- UNIDO Project to Enhance the Industrial Integration of EurAsEC Countries,
- Financial Facilities for SMEs: training and capacity building for Business Support Organizations in non-EU member states of the Central European Initiative - FIT4SMEs,
- LT.InnoConnect.BY - Innovation networking for economic development.
Each of the trainees received a set of the RCTT's leaflets:
- "RCTT: Promotion of Cooperation Between Hi-Tech Developers, Entrepreneurs and Investors",
- "Technology Transfer, What Is It?" (the leaflet preferably for young communities),
- "Technology Transfer: Union of Science and Business" (the leaflet preferably for entrepreneurs),
- Flyer of the Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007–2013 project "COOL Bricks - Climate Change, Cultural Heritage & Energy Efficient Monuments" (in Russian).
In addition, the trainees were informed about the manuals of RCTT, in particular:
- Overview "Doing Business in Belarus" (in Russian, in English and in German);
- Guide book "Policies and Legislation in the Technology Transfer Domain: World’s and National Experience" (in Russian);
- Manual Expert Appraisal of Technology Commercialization Projects (in Russian);
- Manual Funding of Commercialization Projects (in Russian);
- Manual Promoting Commercialization Projects by Using the Technology Transfer Networks (in Russian);
- Manual Promotion of Commercialization Projects by Using the Network of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer of the Republic of Belarus (in Russian);
- Training guide "Getting Started with the EU ICT Research" (in Russian);
- Elaboration of project proposals to the European Union programs of international technical assistance: guidelines for partners from Belarus (in Russian)