TII Summer School in Cracow
For the 12th time the annual TII Summer School was held in Cracow (Poland) on September 10-14, 2012. The school was organized by Technology Innovation International (TII, Luxemburg) and hosted by TII member Cracow University of Economics.
Representative of RCTT participated in the school in the frame of the Cross Border Cooperation Programme "Latvia-Lithuania-Belarus" project "LT.InnoConnect.BY - Innovation networking for economic development". Also representatives of other partner organizations of the project participated in the school:
- Lithuanian Innovation Centre
- Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno
- Educational Institution "Polotsk State University"
The Conference gathered around 30 participants (21 student) from 11 countries.
The 5-Day skills development course for the technology transfer and innovation support professionals included lectures on:
- From Idea to Business Creation - Evaluating the Real Potential, Raphaël Cohen (CH)
- New 2.0 Approaches for International Collaboration and Technology Transfer, Salvador Pastor (ES)
- Making the Business Case for Technology Opportunities, Max Nielsen (DK)
- Business Models for Commercializing IPR, Robert Goodfellow (UK)
- Open Innovation / Innovation Management, Arjan de Bruin (NL).
The school programme could be found here.
An excursion to Cracow Old Town was organized for participants.
After the school participants were awarded certificates.