|| Project Initiated by RCTT, Included in the National Programme for International Technical Cooperation in 2012-2016
The project "Establishment of a National System of Technology Foresight in the Republic of Belarus" was initiated by RCTT in 2011 and supported by the State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus, is included in the National Programme for International Technical Cooperation in 2012-2016 years (NPITC ), approved by Decree of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 411 of May 4.
National Programme for International Technical Cooperation in 2012-2016 is a main document introducing Belarus’ needs in international technical assistance to the donor community, and also determining the national policy framework in this area, national priorities for international cooperation, current and future needs of the Republic of Belarus in assistance.
The NPITC was elaborated based on proposals by national authorities, oblast executive committees, Minsk City Executive Committee and other stakeholders. It is based on regulations and requirements of the Directive of the President of the Republic of Belarus as of December 31, 2010 № 4 "On development of entrepreneurial initiative and stimulation of business activity in the Republic of Belarus”, Presidential Decree as of March 3, 2010 № 130 "On the accession of the Republic of Belarus to the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness", Program for socio-economic development of Belarus in 2006-2010 and other public programmes.
The goal of the project “Establishment of a National System of Technology Foresight in the Republic of Belarus" is creating institutional base for technology foresight in the Republic of Belarus.
Main objectives of the project:
- Create a Center for Technology Foresight.
- Develop recommendations on the establishment of legal base for technology foresight surveys in the Republic of Belarus.
- Elaborate methodological basis of the technology foresight in Belarus and technology foresight surveys techniques on different levels of management.
- Strengthen potential of national authorities in the field of technology foresight and apply technology foresight in activities of national authorities.
- Create and actualize a database of technology foresight experts.
- Based on Internet-portal of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer (RCTT) http://ictt.by establish an Informational support system for technology foresight surveys, containing reference, analytical, scientific, methodological, legal and regulatory information in the field of forecasting and technology foresight; database of experts; database of promising foresight projects; blocks for obtaining expert assessment of individual foresight studies; virtual expert panels etc.
More detailed information about the project can be found here.
The list of proposals of the National Programme for International Technical Cooperation 2012 - 2016 can be found here (in Russian).
RCTT invites potential national and international donors interested in the project "Establishment of a National System of Technology Foresight in the Republic of Belarus" for cooperation.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy
Republican Centre for Technology Transfer
66-100, Nezavisimosti Ave., Minsk 220072, Belarus
Tel: +375 17 2841499
Fax: +375 17 2840749
Mob. +375 29 6114489