The regularly scheduled Project partner workshop of the Project "LT.InnoConnect.BY - Innovation networking for economic development" was issued in Polatsk (Belarus) on January 12-13, 2012.
The Project LT.INNOCONNECT.BY is carried out in the frame of the EUROPEAN NEIGHBOURHOOD AND PARTNERSHIP INSTRUMENT 2007-2013 CROSS BORDER COOPERATION PROGRAMME LATVIA-LITHUANIA-BELARUS.
The theme of the workshop: “INNOVATION SUPPORT SERVICES”.
Objectives: To build common understanding on innovation support services, role of public innovation support organizations; To develop LT-BY innovation cooperation model, including support services.
The workshop was attended by representative’s partner organizations of the project:
- Lithuanian Innovation Centre (Vilnius, Lithuania);
- Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (Grodno, Belarus);
- Educational Institution “Polotsk State University” (Novopolotsk, Belarus);
- Republican Centre for Technology Transfer (Minsk, Belarus);
- Panevėžys Science and Technology Park (Panevėžys, Lithuania);
- Business Cooperation Center of Southern Lithuania (Alytus, Lithuania);
- Kaunas University of Technology (Kaunas, Lithuania).
Further information on the Project partner workshop could be found here.