Proceedings of the International Conference of Applied Science 2nd Belarusian Innovation Forum and proceedings of the 1st Belarusian Venture Fair (held on 18-19 November in Minsk) contains:
- the opening address by I.V. Voytov, Chairman of the State Committee for Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus,
- the welcome address by Antonius Broek, UN Resident Coordinator/UNDP Resident Representative;
- the Resolution of International Conference of Applied Science “2-nd Belarusian Innovation Forum”;
- materials related on formation and development of the national innovation system (drawn by representatives who participated in the Forum).
- Investment projects of Brest, Grodno, Vitebsk, Gomel Regions, Mogilev, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, State Enterprise “Institute of Oil and Chemistry”.
The newly published compendium is meant for the use of governmental bodies and public authorities, managerial staff of higher educational, research institutions and other organizations, and for anyone professionally involved in innovation-related activities.