From 21 to 25 February in Minsk, the Research and Science Professional Training Institute under the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (ipnk.basnet.by) conducts refresher course "The Theory and Practice of Management ".
Audience of the course are the heads of the departments of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, heads of departments of research and innovation activities of public institutions of education, representatives of industrial enterprises.
During the course the participants of the seminar will be familiarized with the following questions:
- Personnel policy in the sphere of science;
- Features management in the scientific field;
- Intonation management research organizations;
- Information, innovation and scientific and technical potential of the organization;
- Strategic management;
- Career Management in the scientific organization;
- Development of management capacity of the head;
- Personnel management, time management, conflict-management.
The agenda of the training course provided for a four-hour seminar “Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity”, delivered on 22 February and moderated by Director of RCTT Alexander Uspenskiy. The Seminar was held at the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer.
During the seminar there were several topical issues taken up:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- the means and instruments of technology transfer;
- the current state and prospects for development of technology transfer in Belarus.
Each of the trainees received a set of the leaflets and issued by RCTT:
In addition, the trainees were informed about the manuals of RCTT, in particular: