From 14 to 18 February in Minsk, the Research and Science Professional Training Institute under the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (ipnk.basnet.by) conducts a refresher course “Economics and innovation activity”.
Task forces of the course are the managers of organizations, directors of enterprises and their deputies. During the course, audiences will be familiarized with the following questions:
- Innovation policy and innovation activities in Belarus;
- Global trends in innovative development ;
- Commercialisation of research results;
- Economics of innovation;
- Innovative project management;
- Predictive marketing of high-tech enterprise and competence model of governance.
The agenda of the training course provided for a four-hour seminar “Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity”, delivered on 15 February and moderated by Director of RCTT Alexander Uspenskiy. The Seminar was held at the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer.
During the seminar there were several topical issues taken up:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- the means and instruments of technology transfer;
- the current state and prospects for development of technology transfer in Belarus.
Each of the trainees received a set of the leaflets and issued by RCTT:
In addition, the trainees were informed about the manuals of RCTT, in particular: