The overview “Doing Business in Belarus” was prepared by International law firm “Arzinger & Partners” (www.arzinger.by) and The Republican Centre for Technological Transfer. The offered overview covers key aspects and peculiarities of Belarusian law which regards business conducting sphere, specifically the following ones:
- Establishing of legal entities in the Republic of Belarus
- Establishing of a Representative Office of a foreign company in the Republic of Belarus
- Taxation of legal entities
- Investment agreement with the Republic of Belarus
- Licensing of business activity
- Price formation
- Real estate market
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Labour law
- Antimonopoly regulation
The overview is intended for foreign companies and investors interested in starting a business in the Republic of Belarus, and Belarusian companies eager to engage with foreign partners or starting new business with foreign partners as well.
The overview Doing Business in Belarus (on CD-ROM) was distributed to the participants of the 2nd Belarusian Innovation Forum. Presently Russian, English and German version of the overview is available here.