An advanced professional training course is delivered by the Institute of Professional Resources in Industry in Minsk, on 26 – 30 October 2009. This time the special training course is intended for production managers and their deputies, managers and specialists of the technology service departments at Belarusian industrial entities.
The agenda of the training course provided for a three-hour seminar “Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity”, delivered on 26 October and moderated by Director of RCTT Alexander Uspenskiy.
During the seminar there were several topical issues taken up:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- the means and instruments of technology transfer;
- the current state and prospects for development of technology transfer in Belarus.
The participants of the seminar were informed about the activity of the Project “Strengthening the National System for Technology Transfer in the Republic of Belarus on the Basis of Information and Communication Technologies”.
Each of the trainees received a set of the leaflets and issued by RCTT:
In addition, the trainees were informed about the goals and objectives of the Project “Information Technologies to Open Knowledge for Eastern Europe and Central Asia” being implemented under the 7th Framework Programme of EU for science- and technology-related cooperation, with RCTT involved. The Project is meant to assist the technology transfer in the ICT domain by helping primarily enterprises, organizations and institutions in the target countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, and other Central Asian countries).
Basically, the goals of the Project are:
- to reveal new opportunities for collaboration between the European Union, Eastern Europe and Central Asia in the ICT sector;
- to promote the science-focused programmes run by the EU in the ICT field; involve the target countries in more sector-wise international projects.