The UNIDO Training Programme on Technology Foresight 2008/9, has been composed of 5 modules:
- Module 1: Technology Foresight for Organizers, to be held in Gebze (Turkey) on 3-7 November 2008;
- Module 2: Technology Foresight for Practitioners: A Specialized Course on Roadmapping, to be held in Prague (Czech Republic) on 17-21 November 2008;
- Module 3: Technology Foresight for High-level Decision-Makers, to be held in Budapest (Hungary) on 2-3 December 2008;
- Module 4: Technology Foresight for Corporations, to be held in Bratislava (Slovak Republic) on 16-20 February 2009;and
- Module 5: Training of Trainers on Technology Foresight, to be held in Vienna (Austria) on 3-5 September 2008.
The training programme pursues efforts to develop national and regional capabilities to organize and conduct technology foresight programmes for countries in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and the Newly Independent States (NIS).
The courses will be offered to professionals, officials and managers as well as representatives of enterprises responsible for applying technology foresight as an instrument for strategic decision-making in technology development, innovation and industrial policy.
Due to limited seats available, applications are welcome at earliest convenience.
The courses are organized in cooperation with the governments of Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovak Republic and Turkey.
For further details and for the online application form, please visit the following Web site: http://www.unido.org/foresight/2008.