RCTT invites all interested to participate in the webinar The Importance of IP for SMEs. This webinar will provide an overview of problems and mistakes that are committed while communicating to SMEs, suggesting possible solutions.
After the training, participants should be able to address the following:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Common problems of SMEs in their day to day activities?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy?
- How can IP be a business asset?
- Which IP protection tools exist/can I use (e. g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- To which institutions can I turn for help?
This webinar is free of charge.
The webinar will be held on December 03, 2019, at 10:30 - 11:45 pm (Central European Time; UTC+1).
The webinar language is English.
Registration to the webinar is open. To register, please, fill in the registration form.