In April 1 - 5, 2019 at the “Institute of Parliamentarism and Entrepreneurship"
was held the installation session for master students of the 1st year correspondence courses in the specialty "Innovation Management".
In the framework of the curriculum
, approved by the Administration of the Institute, Director of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer
, Consortium coordinator of the COSME project “Enterprise Europe Network Belarus”
Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy conducted classes on the subject "Technology Transfer".
The classes participants were acquainted with the guide "Promotion of R&D results and knowledge-intensive services to the foreign market"
, considered such issues as:
- Policies and legislation in the technology transfer domain: world’s and national experience;
- Promotion of commercialization projects by using technology transfer networks;
- Information resources and services of the Republican Center for Technology Transfer;
- Licensed trade as the main form of technology transfer
In the framework of the course were presented:
- Enterprise Europe Network Belarus as an instrument of scientific, industrial and business cooperation with the EU
- VIRTUAL EXHIBITION of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- CATALOGUE Innovation Technology Offers by Organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 2019