From 10 to 14 October 2018, the delegation of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, headed by the First Deputy Chairman of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus S.А. Chizhik visited Harbin (China), where it participated in the Third 45º N.Lat Innovation Forum, the Seventh China Harbin International Exhibition of Scientific and Technological Achievements, the Third China-Belarus Forum on Science and Technology - 2018. The visit was organized with the support of Harbin Centre for International Scientific and Technological Transfer (HCISTT) in the frame of Cooperation Agreement between HCISTT and RCTT from 19.06.2008.
The delegation of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus included representatives of the following organizations:
- V.A. Belyi Metal Polymer Research Institute
- Physical-Technical Institute
- Scientific and Practical Centre for Materials Research
- Institute of Metal Technology
- Joint Institute of Mechanical Engineering
- Scientific and Practical Centre for Animal Husbandry
- V.F. Kuprevich Institute of Experimental Botany
- Centre for System Analysis & Stranegic Research.
At exhibition the delegation of NAS of Belarus presented developments of its organizations, which were selected by HCISTT based on the interest expressed from Chinese enterprises and organizations and developments of the "Catalogue of Innovation Technology Offers by Organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 2018".
In Harbin the delegation also:
- Visited the Institute of Petrochemistry of the Heilongjiang Academy of Sciences, where it held talks with the President of the Academy Mr. Guo Chunjing
- Participated in the meeting with Harbin's Vice Mayor Mr. Zhang Wanping
- Visited the Institute of Plant Industry of the Heilongjiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences, where it held talks with the President of the Academy Mr. Li Wenhua
- Visited the Heilongjiang Institute of Technology, where it held talks with the leadership of the Institute.