The workshop " Technology Transfer as an Element of National Innovation Activity" took place in Minsk on 14 June 2018. The event was held at the Researchers Training Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
The workshop participants - scientific researchers of organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
The workshop was conducted by Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer
, Consortium coordinator of the COSME project “Enterprise Europe Network Belarus”
The course participants were acquainted with the guide "Promotion of R&D results and knowledge-intensive services to the foreign market"
and considered such issues as:
- Policies and legislation in the technology transfer domain: world’s and national experience;
- Promotion of commercialization projects by using technology transfer networks;
- Information resources and services of the Republican Center for Technology Transfer.
In the framework of the workshop were presented:
- Enterprise Europe Network Belarus as an instrument of scientific, industrial and business cooperation with the EU
- VIRTUAL EXHIBITION of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- CATALOGUE Innovation Technology Offers by Organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 2018