The workshop "Commercialization of the results of scientific & technical activity" took place in Minsk on 31 May 2018. The event was held at the Researchers Training Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
The workshop participants - 14 scientific secretaries of scientific institutions of the Republic of Belarus
The workshop was conducted by Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer
, Consortium coordinator of the COSME project “Enterprise Europe Network Belarus”
The course participants were acquainted with the guide "Promotion of R&D results and knowledge-intensive services to the foreign market"
and considered such issues as:
- Policies and legislation in the technology transfer domain: world’s and national experience;
- Promotion of commercialization projects by using technology transfer networks;
- Information resources and services of the Republican Center for Technology Transfer.
In the framework of the workshop were presented:
- Enterprise Europe Network Belarus as an instrument of scientific, industrial and business cooperation with the EU
- VIRTUAL EXHIBITION of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- CATALOGUE Innovation Technology Offers by Organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 2018.