From 2 to 5 May 2018 Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of the RCTT took part in the Forum of international scientific and technical cooperation and attracting talents of the New and High Technologies Development Zone of Kunshan City (PRC).
Organizers of the event:
- Kunshan City Government;
- Guangdong-CIS International Technological Cooperation Union;
- Association for Scientific and Technical Cooperation with Enterprises of Guangdong Province;
The visit was organized by RCTT and Guangdong-CIS International Technological Cooperation Union (the Union)
in the frame of the Cooperation Agreement signed by RCTT and the Union on 11.07.2014.
About 100 representatives of Chinese organizations and 8 specialists from Belarus attended the Forum.
During its visit the Director of the RCTT:
1. Took part in the work of the Forum in accordance with the program (delivered a welcoming speech to the Forum participants on behalf of the Belarusian delegation and the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, made a presentation on "Methods and devices for laser marking of products developed at The B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus”;
2. Visited Celox Photonics Technology Inc. (www.cptlaser.com
) and Suzhou LEAD laser Technology Co., Ltd (www.szlead.com
), where he took part in the presentation of the achievements of The B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus and discussing the prospects for cooperation;
3. Held negotiations with partners from the Guangdong-CIS International Technological Cooperation Union on technology transfer issues;
4. Informed participants of the Forum about scientific and technical achievements of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus from the Catalogue of Innovation Technology Offers by Organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus 2018
and the VIRTUAL EXHIBITION of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
, about services and information resources provided by RCTT to foreign companies and investors, as well as an international project with RCTT's participation - EEN Belarus
Chinese firms showed the greatest interest to the developments of the NAS of Belarus related to laser marking, laser cleaning, vision systems in difficult weather conditions, solid state lasers and non-destructive testing of welded joints.