From July 30 to August 8, 2017. Director of RCTT Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Associate Researcher Maxim Prybylski and Senior Researcher of the "Institute of Flax of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus" Dr. Dzmitry Chyryk took part in the 2017 International Conference on Hemp Industry
Organizers of the event:
-China Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance of High-value Special Biological Resources,
-Heilongjiang Academy of Sciences,
-Committee of Industry and Information Technology of Heilongjiang Province,
-Heilongjiang Human Resources and Social Security Bureau,
-Agriculture Committee of Heilongjiang Province,
-Heilongjiang Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision.
The visit was organized by RCTT and the Institute of High Technologies of the Academy of Sciences of Heilongjiang Province in the frame of the Cooperation Agreement signed by RCTT and High Technology Institute on 17.06.2012.
About 500 participants from China, Australia, Belarus, Germany, Canada, Russia and Ukraine took part in the conference.
During the visit, the Belarusian delegation:
- Represented the achievements of the NAS of Belarus from the Virtual Exhibition of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
, the Catalog of Developments of the NAS of Belarus 2017
, the Catalog of Completed Developments of the NAS of Belarus 2016
and the Catalog of Top 100 Results of Fundamental and Applied Research of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- Informed potential customers about the services provided by the Business Cooperation Centre “EEN Belarus”
- Held negotiations with the Vice Director of the Institute of Flax Comprehensive Utilization of the Daqing Branch of Heilongjiang Academy of Sciences Mr. Xiaonan Wang, Manager of YUYLE YOME TEXTILE CO., Ltd
Mr. Guoqing Cheng, on the establishment of a joint venture for the production, processing and creation of new prospective varieties of flax on the territory of the Belarusian-Chinese Industrial Park "The Great Stone";
- Visited Northeast Electric Power University
and Jilin Jinggong Carbon Fiber Co., Ltd
., where negotiations were held on possible forms and prospects for cooperation;
- Discussed the implementation of joint projects with the Institute of High Technologies of the Academy of Sciences of Heilongjiang Province.