The closing activities of the project "NoGAP - Knowledge Transfer Community to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business creation" took place in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) on July 27–28, 2016.
The project NoGAP is carried out under the 7th Framework Programme with the overall objective to reinforce cooperation with Eastern Partnership countries to develop a "Common Knowledge and Innovation Space” on societal challenge “secure, clean and efficient energy". The project partners are 13 organizations from 6 countries (Germany, Romania, Slovakia, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia). The Republican Centre for Technology Transfer and Belarusian State Agrarian Technical University represent Belarus.
The final conference of the project brought together more than 50 participants from 8 countries: Germany, Romania, Slovakia, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Hungary and Luxembourg. The conference included presentations of project results.
Agenda of the final event is available here
The following presentations were made at the closing conference:
- Overview of activities of the NoGAP project
Daniela Chiran (NoGAP Coordinator, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)/ Robert Gohla (Senior Project Manager, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
- New Opportunities for collaboration between the Danube & Baltic Sea Macro Regions
Hicham Abghay (Coordinator DanuBalt, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
- Bridging the gap between university research and innovation in the Black Sea Region: Study on Cluster MEDGreen specialized on ecotechnologies and alternative energy sources and new opportunities from the Black Sea Transnational Programme
Prof. Dr. Eden Mamut (Institute for Nanotechnologies & Alternative Sources of Energy"Ovidius" University of Constantza)
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft - bridge for innovation
Simina Fulga (Project Manager, Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation)
- Country experiences: Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Slovakia
Dr. George Giorgobani (Georgian Technical University)/ Dr. Zuzana Lajdova (Slovak University of Agriculture, Nitra)
- Innover East
Klaudia Klara Tvergyak (Coordinator InnoverEast, Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd. for Applied Research, Hungary)
- Country experiences: Ukraine, Moldova and Romania
Prof. Sergey Shukayev (National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”)/
Dr. Gabriel Vladut (IPA Craiova)
- Secure R2I
Julien Sudre (Coordinator Secure R2I, Intelligentsia Consultants, Luxembourg)
- Country experiences: Belarus and Germany
Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy (Republican Centre for Technology Transfer, Belarus) / Robert Gohla (Senior Project Manager, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
- SUAFRI EPC
Flavien Massi (Coordinator SUAFRI EPC, Intelligentsia Consultants, Luxembourg)
- NoGAP: Project outcomes
Daniela Chiran (Coordinator NoGAP, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
- Creating synergies in the European Neighbourhood
Oliver Rohde (Senior Scientific Officer, German Aerospace Center)
- Conclusions and outlook for future cooperation in the Eastern Partnership Region -
experiences from mutual Science, Technology & Innovation projects with the region
Philipp Brugner (Project Manager, Center for Social Innovation (ZSI))
Archived presentations presented at the final conference of the project can be downloaded here.
The following publications was prepared during the project:
- Project handbook “NoGAP: Knowledge Transfer Community to Bridge the Gap Between Research, Innovation and Business Creation”. 2016, 56 p.
- Technology Transfer Environmental Analysis Report. 2015, 46 p.
- Handbook for services in IPR and Innovation Management. 2014, 54 p.
- Handbook / Business Plan in Innovation Environment. 2014, 29 p.
- Brochure / Financing Issues in Technology Transfer And Innovation. 2014, 25 p.
- Brochure "Technical Assistance Services Related To Access Granting and Advancement of Technology Commercialization Projects in the Use of Renewable Energy Sources". 2014, 39 p.
- Handbook for trainers "Training of Trainers in Technology Transfer". 2014, 81 p.
- Handbook for SMEs and Start-ups/Entrepreneurs "Innovation management & Transnational partnership”. 2014, 83 p.
- Guide "Best Practices Methodology, to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business". 2014, 38 p.
- Handbook for researchers "Technology Transfer in the Field of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources". 2014, 114 p.