|| RCTT at The 6th Harbin International Exhibition
From 15 to 19 of June 2016 Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of RCTT, in the delegation of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (NASB), headed by A.V. Sukala, Vice-Chairman of the Presidium of the NAS of Belarus, visited The 6th China Harbin International Exhibition of Scientific and Technological Achievements. The visit was organized with the support of Harbin Centre for International Scientific and Technological Transfer (HCISTT) in the frame of Cooperation Agreement between HCISTT and RCTT from 19.06.2008.
Beside RCTT in the exhibition participated following organizations from NASB:
- State Scientific Institution "The Centre of System Analysis and Strategic Research"
- State Scientific Institution “The A.V. Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer”
- State Scientific Institution "The Institute of Physical Organic Chemistry"
- State Scientific Institution "The Institute of Metals Technology"
- State Scientific Institution "The Institute of Chemistry of New Materials"
- State Scientific Institution "The Powder Metallurgy Institute"
- State Research and Production Association “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology”
- State Scientific Institution "The B.I. Stepanov Institute of Physics"
This year the exhibition was attended by representatives of about 100 companies from China, Belarus, Russia and Ukraine.
At exhibition the delegation of NAS of Belarus presented developments of its organizations, which were selected by HCISTT based on the interest expressed from Chinese enterprises and organizations to 86 developments of NASB organizations. The developments were posted on the exhibition website for 3 months prior to its opening and on RCTT's website; developments from "Catalogue of Innovation Projects and Developments by Organizations of the NASB 2014".
During the exhibition the Belarusian delegation:
- Participated in the meetings with Mr. Chen Haibo, Secretary of the Harbin Municipal Committee of the CPC, Mr. Hu Yafeng, Vice governor of Heilongjiang People's Government, Mr. Song Xibin, Mayor of Harbin Municipal Government, Mr. Jia Jiantao, Vice mayor of Harbin Municipal People's Government, Mr. Cao Jianlin, Deputy Minister of Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China, and others;
- Participated in the Second Innovation Forum "45° N.Lat.", "Virtual Technology and UAV Summit Forum", ‘HATCH FINANCIAL + SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONVERSION’ MAKER SPACE FORUM;
- Informed exhibition participant about scientific and technological achievements of NASB;
- Held more than 60 negotiations with representatives of foreign companies and organizations;
- Gave three interviews to the Chinese media.
As a result of negotiations with Mr. Jia Jiantao, Vice mayor of Harbin Municipal People's Government, it was agreed to organize in October 2017 in Minsk the 2nd Belarus-China Science and Technology Forum - 2017 in the frame of XXII International Specialized Exhibition "Energy. Ecology. Energy Saving. Electro-2017". The first Belarus-China Science and Technology Forum - 2015 was held in Minsk on 13 October 2015.
Members of delegation signed seven Letters of Intent with Chinese enterprises and organizations:
1. The Republican Centre for Technology Transfer of State Scientific Institution "The Centre of System Analysis and Strategic Research" – 1;
2. State Scientific Institution “The A.V. Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer” – 1;
3. State Scientific Institution "The Institute of Metals Technology" – 1;
4. State Scientific Institution "The Institute of Chemistry of New Materials" – 2;
5. State Scientific Institution "The Powder Metallurgy Institute" – 2.