Another Seminar "Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity"
Yet another seminar “Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity” took place in Minsk on 7 June 2016. The event was held at the Researchers Training Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
This time the seminar is intended for heads of laboratories and researchers of 14 organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. The seminar was moderated by Director of RCTT Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy.
During the seminar there were several topical issues taken up:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- process of technology transfer;
- services rendered by the Network of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer to innovation activity agents in Belarus and abroad, goals and objectives of technology transfer centers at organizations involved in research and development.
The participants of the seminar were informed about:
- the Educational program "Introduction to Theory and Practice of Technology Transfer and Commercialization";
- current international projects with the RCTT’s participation:
- Innovation - Creativity - Equality (ICE),
- Knowledge Transfer Community to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business creation – NoGAP;
- Creation of the Business Cooperation Centre “Enterprise Europe Network Belarus ( BCC “EEN Belarus”);
- the manuals prepared by RCTT, in particular:
- Publication "Republican Centre for Technology Transfer: 10 years in the National Innovation System (history, structure, methodology, activities, prospects)". 2013, 62p. (in Russian),
- Guide book "Policies and Legislation in the Technology Transfer Domain: World’s and National Experience" (in Russian),
- Manual Promotion of Commercialization Projects by Using the Network of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer of the Republic of Belarus (in Russian);
In addition, the trainees were informed about the admission of RCTT applications for the transfer and sale of patents in China.