Belarusian Business Innovation Centre "EEN Belarus" invites R&D and industry experts, innovation SMEs take part in BioWales 2016. BioWales is the flagship event for the life sciences sector in Wales, and one of the UK’s leading life science conferences. Now in its 14th year, the event is returning to the Wales Millennium Centre on 1-2 March 2016.
The theme of this year’s event is Connect and Collaborate, reflecting the unique platform that the conference provides for attendees to develop international connections and partnering opportunities.
With its own Life Sciences Hub and Investment Fund, excellent links with the NHS and academia, and a thriving life science economy – Wales makes it easy to meet the right people and make decisions, fast.
BioWales 2016 builds on Wales’ collaborative strength, bringing together industry experts, life science investors and international networks, focussing on the interaction between business, academia and healthcare.
Previous attendees include global companies (J&J Innovation, GE Healthcare, Novartis, Siemens Diagnostics, Renishaw), innovative SMEs, VCs, NHS health boards, Universities, international networks and business support organisations.
BioWales 2016 - Key Features
- Engage with internationally-renowned keynote speakers
- Participate and share in workshop and round table sessions
- Make new contacts and identify new business opportunities in the exhibition area
- Benefit from high-value connections and deal making prospects in 1-to-1 meetings
- Enjoy a vibrant evening of networking and entertainment at the drinks reception and Gala Dinner
- Experience the Wales Millennium Centre’s magnificent auditorium, foyer and networking spaces
More information about BioWales 2016 you can find here.