The NoGAP Transfer Week I in Minsk
The NoGAP Transfer Week I (Belarus-Germany) of the project "NoGAP - Knowledge Transfer Community to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business creation" took place in Minsk on 26-29 May 2015.
The inviting party of the meeting was the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer (RCTT) with the support of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the Belarusian State Agrarian Technical University (BSATU) and the Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum (SEZ), Germany.
The agenda of the Transfer Week I was included:
- Teaming & Twinning Programme Belarus-Germany
- Workshop with SMEs: Business Plan writing. Why and how to prepare a business plan
- Innovation Training for multiplicators: Innovation Strategies, Technology Transfer and Funding Opportunities
- Technology Transfer Workshop for researchers and multiplicators: Technology offers, Technology requests, Expression of interests
The NoGAP Transfer Week I gathered more than 50 participants from 3 countries (Belarus, Germany and Moldova). Among the participants - representatives of SEZ, RCTT and its branch offices, BSATU, NCPs, technoparks, SMEs, the NAS of Belarus and representatives of the Moldovan innovation enterprises and organizations. Deputy Chairman of the NAS of Belarus Academician Sergei Kilin took part in the opening the Innovation Training for multiplicators: Innovation Strategies, Technology Transfer and Funding Opportunities.
In the framework of the Week, guests from Germany and Moldova, in particular, were informed about RCTT, the NAS of Belarus and BSATU activities and also visited the exhibition of the NAS of Belarus "Achievements of the National Science for the Industrial Sector", museums of the NAS of Belarus and BSATU.
During the trainings, the trainees were informed about the manuals prepared in the framework of the project NoGAP, in particular:
- Handbook / Business Plan In Innovation Environment. 2014, 29 p.
- Handbook for trainers "Training of Trainers in Technology Transfer". 2014, 81 p.
- Handbook for researchers "Technology Transfer in the Field of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources". 2014, 114 p.
Trainings in Minsk were held Mr. Robert Gohla, a trained lawyer and Senior Project Manager at the SEZ.
The next NoGAP Transfer Week II (Belarus-Germany) is scheduled to take place on 15-19 June 2015 in Frankfurt am Main and Karlsruhe (Germany).