RCTT and ISI VAST (Vietnam) signed the Cooperation Agreement
April 14, 2015 Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director RCTT and Dr. Nguyen Hong Quang, Director of the Institute for Scientific Information of the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (ISI VAST) signed the Cooperation agreement.
The purpose of the cooperation between RCTT and ISI VAST is to carry out activities aimed on developing the technology transfer information database and pushing application and technology transfer between Belarus and Vietnam.
To accomplish the goal above, RCTT and ISI VAST will perform the following tasks:
1. Search of technologies and partners in Belarus and Vietnam; assistance in preliminary arrangements related to contracts.
2. Provision of information about projects initiated by Belarusian and Vietnam organizations.
3. Carrying marketing research.
4. Posting information about projects being offered by the Institute for Scientific Information, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology on the Web portal of RCTT http://ictt.by and versa.
5. Organizing negotiations, exhibitions, conferences and seminars in Belarus and Vietnam.
6. Preparing personal sojourn programs for people of business coming to Belarus and Vietnam.
ISI VAST became the 2nd Vietnamese partner and the 80th foreign partner of RCTT.