BSU opens branch office of a Chair at RCTT
The Chair of Economic Informatics of the Belarusian State University (PhD. Dzmitry A. Marushka, Head of the Chair) opens branch office of the Chair at the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer (RCTT). Documents were signed by Academician Sergey V. Ablameyko, Rector of the Belarusian State University (BSU) and Dr. Alexander A. Uspenskiy, Director of the RCTT.
The branch office employees will (according to work plan, approved by Prof. Mikhail M. Kovalev, Dean of Faculty of Economics of BSU and Dr. Alexander A. Uspenskiy, Director of RCTT):
- organize practice for 2nd-4th year students and training for masters and lecturers of the Chair at RCTT
- manage scientific, diploma and master's theses of students on topics related to the specialization of the Chair
- be involved in the implementation of joint research and international projects
- participate in the preparation of joint papers, textbooks and tutorials
- take part in preparation of the annual scientific conference of students and young scientists.
The branch office of the Chair opened in accordance with Council Decision of BSU from 28.01.2015 and Cooperation Agreement between BSU and RCTT signed by Academician Sergey V. Ablameyko, Rector of the BSU and Dr. Alexander A. Uspenskiy, Director of the RCTT 31.03.2015.
The Statute of the Branch Office of the Chair of Economic Informatics of the Belarusian State University at the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer you can find here.