|| "Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity"
Yet another seminar “Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity” took place in Minsk on 18 April 2014. The event was held at the Institute of Professional Resources in Industry. The seminar was moderated by Director of RCTT Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy.
Attendees of the seminar – directors of 16 Belarusian industrial enterprises.
During the seminar there were several topical issues taken up:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- the means and instruments of technology transfer;
- the current state and prospects for development of technology transfer in Belarus;
- the role of technology transfer centers at industrial plants.
The participants of the seminar were informed about international projects with the RCTT’s participation:
- Innovation - Creativity - Equality (ICE),
- Knowledge Transfer Community to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business creation – NoGAP
and NoGAP Survey.
Each of the trainees received a set of the RCTT's leaflets:
- “RCTT: Promotion of Cooperation Between Hi-Tech Developers, Entrepreneurs and Investors”,
- “Technology Transfer, What Is It?” (the leaflet preferably for young communities),
- “Technology Transfer: Union of Science and Business” (the leaflet preferably for entrepreneurs),
- Flyer of the Retraining Courses on the Specialty 1-26 02 88 "Technology Transfer”,
- Flyer of the Educational program "Introduction to Theory and Practice of Technology Transfer and Commercialization".
In addition, the trainees were informed about the manuals of RCTT, in particular:
- Overview "Doing Business in Belarus" (in Russian, in English and in German);
- Guide book "Policies and Legislation in the Technology Transfer Domain: World’s and National Experience" (in Russian);
- Manual Expert Appraisal of Technology Commercialization Projects (in Russian);
- Manual Funding of Commercialization Projects (in Russian);
- Manual Promoting Commercialization Projects by Using the Technology Transfer Networks (in Russian);
- Manual Promotion of Commercialization Projects by Using the Network of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer of the Republic of Belarus (in Russian);