Another Seminar "Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity"
Yet another seminar "Technology Transfer as an Element of the National Innovation Activity" took place in Minsk on 5 February 2014. The event was held at the Researchers Training Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
This time the seminar is intended for directors, deputy directors, heads of laboratories and researchers of organizations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. The seminar was moderated by Director of RCTT Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy.
During the seminar there were several topical issues taken up:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- the means and instruments of technology transfer;
- the current state and prospects for development of technology transfer in Belarus;
- goals and objectives of technology transfer centers at organizations involved in research and development.
The participants of the seminar were informed about international projects with the RCTT’s participation:
- Innovation - Creativity - Equality (ICE),
- Knowledge Transfer Community to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business creation – NoGAP,
- Climate Change, Cultural Heritage & Energy Efficient Monuments,
- UNIDO Project to Enhance the Industrial Integration of EurAsEC Countries,
- LT.InnoConnect.BY - Innovation networking for economic development.
Each of the trainees received a set of the RCTT's leaflets:
- “RCTT: Promotion of Cooperation Between Hi-Tech Developers, Entrepreneurs and Investors”,
- “Technology Transfer, What Is It?” (the leaflet preferably for young communities),
- “Technology Transfer: Union of Science and Business” (the leaflet preferably for entrepreneurs),
- Flyer of the Retraining Courses on the Specialty 1-26 02 88 "Technology Transfer”,
- Flyer on the Educational program "Introduction to Theory and Practice of Technology Transfer and Commercialization".
In addition, the trainees were informed about the manuals of RCTT, in particular:
- Guide book "Policies and Legislation in the Technology Transfer Domain: World’s and National Experience" (in Russian);
- Manual Expert Appraisal of Technology Commercialization Projects (in Russian);
- Manual Funding of Commercialization Projects (in Russian);
- Manual Promoting Commercialization Projects by Using the Technology Transfer Networks (in Russian);
- Manual Promotion of Commercialization Projects by Using the Network of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer of the Republic of Belarus (in Russian);
- Training guide "Getting Started with the EU ICT Research" (in Russian);
- Elaboration of project proposals to the European Union programs of international technical assistance: guidelines for partners from Belarus (in Russian)